Monday 18 August 2014

INTRODUCTION

About blog.

Hi and assalamualaikum to all readers.

I am Nur Husna binti Mohd Arifin. Currently English Communication students from Kolej Profesional Mara Indera Mahkota, Kuantan, Pahang.This is one of my blog that based on academic purpose such requested by Madam Hawinda for Digital and Mobile Communication subject. This blog contains about unusual jobs that exist in the world. As a human being, sometimes we didn't realize about the weird things that happened around us. But I am really sure, we have curiosity to know it. I was being called to do about this topic because of my eagerness to know jobs that actually exist in the world. Some of them get high paid but some of them get little paid. The objectives of doing this topic are:

Ø    To inform people about unique jobs that exists in the world
Ø    To inform people about the history of each unique jobs.
Ø    To let people know what leads people to the unique jobs.


Hope you all gain some knowledge after read my blog. Here I left you all with top 10 of unusual jobs video. Enjoy it earthings!

Top 10 of unusual jobs. Source: YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment